Please refer to the following.
main research subjects
- Clarification of dynamic characteristics of cavitation in turbopump inducers for rocket engines (Reference 1,Reference 2)
- Study on the development of a right ventricular assist device
- Understanding of the characteristics of rotor dynamic fluid force and elucidation
of the mechanism of its generation (Reference 3)
While focusing on the above themes, I am also involved in the following.
- Performance confirmation tests of the turbopump inducer for a rocket for placing satellites into orbit
- Wind tunnel test of turbine cascades for high performance steam turbines
The above researches are carried out with the support of the following external funds.
- Japan Society for the Promotion of Science, Grant-in-Aid for Scientific
- (B), "The development of semi-analytical fluid vibration coupling analysis technology for rotor dynamics of rocket turbopumps", Representative：Tsuyoshi Inoue, Nagoya University, Apr., 2019 - Mar., 2023.
- (C), "Dynamic characteristics of a turbopump inducer and tip vortex cavitation", Apr., 2017 - Mar., 2020.
- (C), "A study on dynamic characteristics of cavitation in single hydrofoils and a turbopump inducer", Apr., 2014 - Mar., 2017.
- Funds for joint researchs
- Kobelco Research Institute, Inc., "The wind tunnel test and the simulation of a turbine cascade", July, 2018 - Mar., 2020.
- Interstellar Technologies Inc., Muroran Institute of Technology, "Performance Confirmation Test of the Turbopump Inducer for a Rocket for Placing Satellites into Orbit", July, 2018 - Mar., 2020.
- Toshiba Corporation, "The study on self-excited vibration of a Francis turbine runner", June, 2016 - Mar., 2017.
- Research grants
- Public Interest Incorporated Foundation JKA，"Elucidation of unsteady response of tip vortex cavitation for the development of high performance rocket engine"，Apr., 2020 - Mar., 2021.
- Public Interest Incorporated Foundation JKA，"The development of a new magnetically driven dynamic pressure bearing system for the realization of a right ventricular assist device"，Representative：Takayuki Suzuki, Kobe City College of Technology, Apr., 2019 - Mar., 2021.